The NPC preorder is doing fine... the show host variant is the only thing missing for wave 1... I believe Wino mom, Goth Girl, Bank Robber and I think there was an Exorcist or a camp counselor are wave 2... but let's make a few NPCs.
20: PE Teacher:
This one is a tribute to the 1980s PE Teacher stereotypes. Removable cap, whistle, dodgeball
19: Nerd:
Not the Angry Videogame type... more like the revengeful type...
18: Pizza Delivery person:
Could use any gender, but mostly hoping for a dude... paired up with wino mom... you get the idea.
17: Retired Responsible Uncle:
I'm thinking a Cliff Robertson looking man. The variant could look like Martin Sheen. For accessories a Grocery bag with groceries.
(Carton of milk, converted rice, etc.)
16: Nerdy Receptionist:
Not going to mention who am I thinking of... but think Jeanette from the Chippettes s a human. Variant could be a Karen working for a handicapped attorney.
15: Angsty Teenaged Martial Artist:
I see...
Just make him caucasian and the variant with different colored clothes more Japanese looking... we get the 3rd party tampos for the jacket... and mix-n-match.14: Plumbers:
Oh, I'm not saying Make Mario and Luigi, but a colorway reminiscent of them would be a nice nod...
13: Food Stand Vendor:
Food stand sold separately. But you get the idea
12: Alley Thug:
Just an average Joe with no Chill. Give him a revolver, a pearl necklace... not that kind... a stolen wallet, watch.
11: Creepy Old Man:
I'm not saying doing this guy but
Someone with similar vibes.10: Hipster dude:
Spider-Man fans would buy a hipster to recreate this scene. Just saying.
09: Nasty cook:
Think a non mutated Pizzaface type character. Not all places follow health codes to the t... Doesn't need to be Pizzaface levels of gross but just enough to give you pause before ordering the patty melt.
08: Jock:
Dude with a Letterman Jacket from the sane HS as the cheerleaders.
07: Preppie:
You get what I'm going for this, right?
06: TV Chef:
This one is to have well, a Ramsey or a Lagasse type of dude... Batalli would be too obvious.
05: Mail carrier: (USPS Blues, UPS Brown)
Self explanatory.
04: Stranger Danger:
You know the old Beware of strangers posters where strangers had hats and trenchcoats... that. Have them come with toys, candy, etc.
03: Rivals:
We will get athletes to the already made cheerleaders, so have a different colorway for a rival school. It's almost cheating, but thwy would only need new heads.
02: Single Dad:
If you're picturing Bob Saget... that's kinda the inspiration, but not actual Bob Saget... Though I'd like a Bob Saget to fight Sagat.
01: Ice Cream Man:
No reason

No comments:
Post a Comment