Aug 23, 2026

It came from the Toy Chest: WWE Rando in a suit.

 

I dunno, nor care, actually. MVP? He was on the WWE and is now on AEW?
He was $6 and works for a background character once I repaint his hair and remove the necklace.
I might end up sculpting hair... point is I needed a suit figure and he's here.
Articulation
As a basic figure this is ass, since legs only go forward and backwards. Single joints.
But since he's meant to be a face in the crowd it won't matter much.
3.0

Paint and sculpt
He looks like the guy he's supposed to be the paint is minimal though.
4.5

Accessories 
Necklace
Not even a hardcore item
1.0


Overall
Dude gets a 2.83 as his final score... if I could now locate an Edge... but $6 an elitw would've been like $26


No comments:

Post a Comment