I mentioned that BND has many comic references. I missed out mentioning Big Man...
So with the ending of Spider-Man being off-world... let's tackle what I'd like to see:
10: Real Black Suit:
Black suit looking comic book accurate... lookinf like a black suit, not a chitinous armor
9: Sin Eater set up:
We have a Jean DeWolffe we need a Sin Eater, settong up the fall of Eddie Brock on the sequel
8: Big Wheel unrelated to the main plot scene:
Self explanatory. A whole action scene being a filler to pad time and have trailer bait shit.
7: MCU cameos:
Preferably Kamala Khan, Kate Bishop, just not Riri... cause fuck the insufferable Ironheart.
6: MCU's Kraven the Hunter:
Not Kickass... Maybe combining Kraven's Last Hunt with The Other or "Neogenic Nightmare"
5: Iceman and Firestar cameos:
It's self explanatory...
4: Spider Armor:
Perhaps trying to make his own iron suit.
3: Clones:
Oh I want an MCU Ben, and Kaine.
2: MCU Hobgoblin:
We skip Norman Osborn shenanigans and have Roderick Kingsley... we can tie in Ned's energy drink addiction...
1: The MCU Counterpart to Doc Ock:
Fuck you ai love Doctor Octopus
No comments:
Post a Comment