Aug 25, 2026

It came from the Toy Chest: Fuckdammit Hasbro!

 


You had ONE job, but you fucked it up on purpose so we would rebuy the old hulk body with new heads to get a MVC Hulk. It will come... 80th Hulk with new upper torso, Maximum Hulk Gamma Clap effects, Smart Hulk heads. $60... calling it now.

Shame I lost the ToyBiz Smart Hulk Gun in the last 2 moves.



Articulation
Hulk has a body with articulation similar to his ToyBiz counterpart... minus the toe Hinge. He does have butterfly shoulders, but they tilt backwards for the Gamma clap (an attack not a venereal disease) many Hulk poses are doable) the new torso and bandoliers don't block articulation 
4.0


Paint and sculpt 
It lacks shading compared to past hulks but the new pieces have nice sculpts. Love the heads.
4.5


Accessories
Chanclas are awesome
Gun is OK... should've come with blast effect. The ones I had wouldn't fit.
Glasses are OK...
4.0

Overall
Hulk gets a smashing 4.17 it's not bad, but had I known the neckpegs wouldn't be compatible. I wouldn't have bought this figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment