Ramen Toy... the third party company that treats copyright as a suggestion, has made a few updates.
![]() |
| New Dukes... Daisy has new shorts |
![]() |
| Old Daisy |
Sadly the good ol' boys and girl require preordering the car... same thing with Miguel Caballero and the Feenycar.
You remember the Not He-Man and not Skeletor? Here they are updated... Ramen will be at Power-con.
They look great for "bootlegs"... as in They're unofficial. I'm not mocking the quality.
I did review the stand... and it was good.what I've seen from Ramen, aside some technical hiccups on vehicles, has been good.But here's where I'm going to go on a different direction:
What other 80s Properties can they try their 1/12 game?
I won't mention The A-Team... because it's obvious...
Mega Carpenter Brothers:
Danny Wells ans Lou Albano, that's what I want.
While we're at it.
8-Bit Master Gamer
I'm looking at the Live Action Kevin... if we can get the others, sweet!
I really want Theodore Montebello, Vampire Hunter... the Princess, Mega-hi, and Cherubicus.
Black Nerd:
He was big in the 90s, but started in the 80s.
You know you want him...The Three Dad Family:
Mainly because I want a Bob Saget figure.
Self explanatory
Hawaiian Private Eye:
This one is mainly for my Mom...
McMullet:






No comments:
Post a Comment