Sep 19, 2026

WWE Hardcore items: a rant

 Sorry: Extreme Rules... They are shying away from Hardcore, because porn.

This list started due to the light bulbs from the Ringside hardcore items set.

I wanna see more of these, because they help with other displays... like breakable crates, trashcans fire extinguishers... I know some of these are readily available. But I'm looking for stuff to be also available in other lines and usable with WWE. In a reverse WWE accessories thing.

Like say Casey Jones having broken wooden bats  and bent metal bats in a TMNT Weapons pack that happens to be compatible with WWE figures. 
Like the old Jakks grapple gear packs that featured parking meters, parking blocks, tires, etc. 

A lot of those things have cross compatibility with the upcoming TMNT line if they're 6.5 inch scale. Which mattel should do. In a way that's how they can get WWE compatible hardcore stuff if WWE won't allow it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment