Sep 25, 2026

Top 10 Final Fight Characters I want Jada to tackle

 List will be rather short: 
The style will be based on the Final Fight games... Will not use Characters that are in SFA:

10) Belger:
He'd be deluxe due to the wheelchair AND Jessica. With soft goods dress to recreate the japanese intro

9) Damnd:
The Stage 1 Boss. He returns for SF6 but we are looking at FF.

8) Maki:
She was in FF2 but I remember her mostly for CVS2.

7) Lucia:
Mainly for SFV but she was in FF3

6) Poison:
For the Andore as a SFIII reference  and that she can get a Roxy redeco.

5) Andore:
 Basically Hugo. We could get repaints for the stage 3 scene.
4)Abigail:
Not the SF6 Giant... the Andore repaint woth different head.
3)Edi.E:
Corrupt poliecman with a gun. Has a cameo in a Cody winpose in Alpha.

2) Mike Haggar:
Like hell I was leaving him out. He's like THE Final Fight guy

1) Cody:
I need a Free Cody...

No comments:

Post a Comment