Nov 11, 2012

It came form the toy chest: GAK is back! wait that's not it!

 I'm reviewing Ms. Lyra Heartstrings... Another
Small sized Equine of my possession.

Lyra sits strangely for a Pony...
It's the green-ish one... the one with the Lyre Cutie Mark
A Background pony got invited? Better than TG&PT Wait! She's a Bridlemaid!
Let's cut all the chit-chat. Lyra is a Unicorn from Canterlot. She somehow ends up in Ponyville and is seen often in the background... From her first appearance we know she knows Twilight Sparkle. She Mysteriously ends up in Ponyville after Twilight Sparkle was sent there by The Troll Princess, Celestia.
can we say STALKER? She's popular with the fans cause she sits like a human.

Here's Lyra Loose in all of her Pony Glory!
She has no presents for the Bride or Groom, only a pic of the Mane 6... Stalker anyone?
Ratings part: 1 is crap and 5 is SO AWESOME!
Articulation:
By know you should know that My Little Ponies have 1 Point of Articulation.
1.0 normal curve, 4.0 using the Pony Curve
Paint and Sculpt:
Sorry if I'm a bit clinical in this review, but it's the same with pretty much everypony. Plastic Molded in appropriate colors, reusing the unicorn buck, cutie mark and eyes Tampographed, rooted hair that is not in a character accurate hairstyle.
3.5
Accessories:
Lyra comes with a comb, like every pony is supposed to, a Wedding Invitation, due to her being a Royal Wedding wave pony, and a Picture Frame with a sticker of The Mane Six.
4.5
Her Mane 6 Picture Frame lends itself for some great uses.
Spector: I KNOW you are my very best friends!
Overall:
Before I give the final scores with and without the Pony curve, I must say that She's another of the reasons why I wish we had Super Articulated MLP. If I could have her sitting like a Human I would have taken tons of pics of her sitting at the most inappropriate places.

Now to the Final Scores!
Lyra gets a 3.0!? With the Curve she gets a 4.0!? I suppose that the usefulness of her Picture frame helped her compensate any flaws in her score...

No comments:

Post a Comment