Nov 1, 2012

It came from the Toy Chest: The Tara is Strong with this one!

Can't make any Twilight References without invoking the OTHER Twilight, as in Apple holding... which brings me back to My Little Pony... By the title you should guess that this review is related to Tara Strong...
I'll take Ponies voiced by Tara Strong for $400 Alex!
She is an egghead.
Who is Twilight Sparkle?


Y'all should already know this since I've reviewed her TWICE!! (this would be my Third Twilight Sparkle Review)

My Not so Little Pony: Twilight is Captive
Once I released her from her Equestrian Prison, I noticed two things...
Twilight is still dressed for Winter... But I thought that they wrapped it up?


That Tiara seems familiar. HOLY CRAP!! It's a Stylized version of THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY TS TIARA!! I'm really excited, but I still thought that it seemed familiar...
I took my Princess Luna from My... MY LITTLE PONY ROYAL WEDDING SHELF! to see if it was true...
Something's not right here...

Holy Knock-off Batman!
HOLY CRAP IT IS TRUE!!! PRINCESS LUNA IS USING THE SAME SHOES AND TIARA FROM TWILIGHT SPARKLE!! That is just...

Dang! This hurts Luna even more!!

Now let's get to the ratings part...
1 = sucks and 5 = AWESOME!!

Articulation:
Same as Little Twilight and all the other Fashion Ponies. As an Action Figure she gets a 1.0 and using the Pony curve is a 4.0
Paint and Sculpt:
Same as normal Twi. Everything that is painted is a tampograph. She's like normal Twi, but bigger... sculptwise 3.0 Cause hairstyle is not toon accurate
Accessories:
Tiara, Cape, Barettes, Shoes, Comb and leg accessory... Sadly most of these are Girly stuff that I wouldn't have on My MLP... (can't have Twi wearing the EoH Tiara cause then Luna will be more crappy.
4.5
Overall:
Giga Twilight gets a 2.83 Mostly cause of her lack of articulation and character accuracy.
Obviously the score changes once I use the Pony curve... 3.83 would be her new score!

Really tmepted to give her a higher score after this... cause Spike... speaking of which we need a Fashion Pony Scale Spike!

No comments:

Post a Comment