Aug 27, 2013

Trailer Park Madonna has done it again...


Or at least that's how I believe he sees herself as now...



Obviously, I'm talking about former wig-wearing tween sensation Hannah Montana!! I mean Miley Cyrus and her infamous 2013 MTVs Awards that make no sense since MTV is no longer Music Television!

Well, Here's Miley strutting her stuff, dancing with Teddy Bears, rubbing her crotch on Beetlejuice's less talented brother and pseudo-masturbating in public.
Billy Ray Cyrus' reaction shot...

As much as I detest Will Smith, I have to agree with his reaction here.


I don't know if she and Bieber have a competition on "who's the biggest train wreck?" but Miley is winning by far. Biebs, you can catch up! All you need is to take a dump on the table at a restaurant and demand that the chef eats it!! Sorry for the disgusting image, but that's the only thing I could think of that could beat Miley's trashy act.

for the umpteenth time, we GET IT Miley, you're NOT Hannah Montana! Can you please stop rubbing your crotch and offering your bony ass everywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment