Aug 20, 2013

The Sub-mageddon suspense...

It's killing me!! Now we have to wait until Digital River finishes crunching the numbers  and for Mattel's graphic's guy make the final charts. The Sub period is officially over. The waiting game is keeping everyone on Edge. Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm likely to not being online for the rest of the day and miss out on the outcome of this. C'est la Vie and all that!

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that the MOTUC Sub makes it... Cause Modulok, Blade, Two-Bad, Scorpia and...
My favorite Princess

Not to mention the possibility of NA Skeletor (that $25 Qaurterly is screaming NA Skeletor)
I have faith that MOTUC will make it this year... 2015 is another story. It will depend on 2014 making it and no issues with QC and Digital River... as well as support from the customer base.

If DC Makes it, I'd be surprised. Damian Wayne is not the best incentive I've seen. If the line fails, 20+ waves, 2 years on Matty, not to mention the extra Batman and Green Lantern Waves. Sadly the Mattycollector lines get zilch in marketing and all boils down to the fan support... Which makes these drama-filled month a huge pain in the neck. I could point fingers all day and make multiple rants on why the Matty Model is a huge pain for the customers/fans, but the guilty party will never accept its mistakes. 

I have little faith on the Ghostbusters preorder. I've said it before, but if it makes it. THAT would be a miracle.

Hopefully the mood will be closer to this

than this



But to end on a more positive note... We did fight tooth and nail... Hell Matty made a subber out of me!



UPDATE!!

He-Man is Flaming!!
WINNING!!

Sadly DCUC only reached 63%... Teh Ecto-1 was a 38% and It kinda sucks for DC fans and GB fans...




No comments:

Post a Comment