Aug 7, 2013

New Pope, New Pony Princess, New Doctor... 2013's got a lot of new stuff

The BBC has spoken and chose a new Doctor for their series Doctor Who...
They even had a show and everything to reveal him... cause @#$%^ You Internet, Spoiling everything!


Really funny...
All I'm going to say is put the pitchforks away... YES, He's a Man! NO, he's not a Ginger! Yes he's WHITE!! Deal with it... They chose who they thought would be the best choice for the Doctor. I remember a few years back all the butthurt anger about Christopher Eccleston being replaced by Barty Crouch Junior. then when David Tennant did not want to go, people bitched and moaned about the Eyebrowless weirdo... Now, People don't want Matt Smith to leave and be replaced by this "ugly old fart"... Seriously, That phrase "Ugly old fart" was used as a reference to Mr. Capaldi.

Personally I find it refreshing that we're going back to an older looking Doctor. Soemthing along the lines of William Hartnell or Jon Pertwee... I want a crotchety old Doctor that can get the job done, cause I think it's time we slow down the Hyperactive Man-children Doctors... Now don't get me wrong; I like Matt Smith and David Tennant, but after seeing a few episodes of the Classic Doctor Who series; I yearn for a more Classic Doctor. Seems that Capaldi, may be the man to deliver.

I can't wait to see the Eleventh Regeneration... Oh #$%^! This means that after Capaldi, we only have one more regeneration... unless John Hurt's not sure if he counts as a regeneration, counts as a regeneration. If so then Capaldi is our last Doctor...


Before we start hating on Capaldi, let's see what he brings to the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment