Aug 16, 2013

The T.A.I.N.T. has a date! Aug. 8 2014 and other stuff

That makes for the shortest rant ever... Let's pad this sucker out!
They moved it from June 6, 2014 to Aug. 8, 2014... The answer is simple. This is to avoid Michael Bay's Transformers 4: We got rid of LaBeouf!


Wait wait wait wait... am I reading this correctly? Barry Allen is going to show up on Arrow... but will get his own Flash Spin-off!? Holy crap! This is GREAT NEWS!!
I mean, I loved the 90s Flash with Dawson's dad as Flash...


This has me very excited obviously, cause I loved the previous Flash series, also, cause it's someone that it's not Big Blue or the Bat Shaped Crutch... Now we need to do something about Wonder Woman...

Normally I don't do normal local news, but They have found a nest of Puertorrican Parrots in the wild!! (Amazona Vittata... A name I remember since Elementary School... don't know why, but I do!) Scientists working in the Rio Abajo Nature Preserve in western Puerto Rico also found a wild nest with eggs, the first discovery of its kind in 42 years. THIS IS GREAT NEWS!! Saving a local species form extinction is GREAT NEWS!! So it's two positive news that outweigh the negative T.A.I.N.T. news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment