Feb 13, 2014

What the Hell Billy Ray!?

Billy Ray has either gone off the deep end or is trying to give Miley one Hell of a Wake-up Call/
Rapper Buck 22 (Whom I've never heard of until Today.) Teamed up with Country Crooner and Father of the Twekey... (No, I won't put up that horrible pic again.) to create this abomination of a video:

Oops! Sorry! Wrong video... This is the best thing Billy Ray is remembered for that does not involve Hannah Twerkana!
But it's the Edgy 21st Century remake/sequel/loose adaptation of it.

What can I say? I mean at first my reaction was *points at rant's title* but I guess this is just to give Miley a Wake-Up Call. It stops being cool the moment your parents start doing it and all that... I hope!!
Seriously, the video aside from the standard hip-hop flair, seems like Billy Ray is poking fun at Miley's recent antics. Which she totally deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment