Feb 27, 2014

It Came From the Toy Chest: MAI WAIFU IS FINARY HERE!!

Yes boys and girls, Glimmer is FINALLY IN DA HOUSE (of Rants)!! THE ONE MOTUC FIGURE I'VE Been Waiting...(For a girl like you!) So, let me get all this intro stuff out of the way and head into the Glimmer Review itself.

I ranted about the Tragedy of Princess Glimmer and how she was demoted from Leader of the Great Rebellion to Generic Rebel #754. So, if you need a refresher on who is Glimmer read the first half of my rant. The second half is me complaining about Glimmer not being in MOTUC, which was corrected this month... Or if we want to be technical Last July when she was announced. Now that she's Finally here, let's get this review started! Or maybe we'll do that after I stop squealing like a School girl at a New Kids on the Block concert... that's like the American counterpart of One Direction back in the 1980s.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm definitely a bit baffled as to why Glimmer got a demotion in MOTUC. Her leadership always made more sense than She-Ra's (y'know, since Glimmer was around all the time, was an established princess, and had been with the Great Rebellion conceivably since it's inception). I liked the way the cartoon handled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and to finally get her "immortalized in MOTUC Plastic" has been the best thing for me. Sure, some figures will be a lot better than her (from a toy point of view) but, she's THE TRUE Leader of the Rebellion and I'm super stoked of having her gracing my shelves.

    ReplyDelete