Jun 12, 2014

Live Action Beauty and The Beast with K-Stew!? Aww Hell Naw!

Really? Bill Condon (His last name is the Spanish word for Condom) wants the Female Keanu Reeves as Belle...

I honestly don't see K-Stew playing Belle... Then again, I never saw her as Snow White either.

Hopefully she will pass this role or the Disney Execs put a stop to it... I'm not a fan of her... or cardboard being more emotive than her on screen. If she is chosen as Belle, I shall avoid this movie like the plague...

Some of K-Stew's best acting yet...

OK, all jokes aside, I just don't see Kristen Stewart as Belle. Maybe in a Parody, but not on a serious movie... I'm still trying to forget Snow White and the Huntsman. While we're at it, why not cast Tommy Wiseau as the Beast? I blame Angelina Jolie and her Maleficent for this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment