Oct 13, 2014

From Mythbuster to Corporate Shill.

Who is Grant Imahara? The Robotics expert from Mythbusters that is not the Hyneman... From the Build Team that got the boot recently... Well, he is now a corporate shill to a certain company that I shall not name.


Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, Grant Imahara is now the new McSpokesperson and he will be busting McMyths. Y'all see the issue that I have here. If McD hired him to "bust McMyths", then what is stopping McD from revealing the unflattering answers. This is an obvious PR maneuver by McD and they're putting Imahara's reputation on the line. Had he been hired by a third party unrelated to the Fast Food industry and Mr. Imahara was busting myths from ALL fast food companies.

I believe this is more harmful to Grant Imahara's reputation than McD's. On the other hand I want to see these videos.


There's a videogame company that is trying very hard to kill itself...


Really, they should change their name to CRAPCOM, since Crap is all they seem to know. I'm not joking. They have turned from one of the greatest gaming companies into one of the crappiest!

So, why am I hating on Crapcom? Well, there's a couple of things: Megaman being dead. Now if a crappy Capcom game, like say Darkstalkers ressurection (basically another Port of Darkstalkers 3...) doesn't sell 2 million copies... that is 2,000,000 copies of a port of a 1997 game, then Crapcom will not make a new Darkstalkers game. Yes, you heard right. Crapcom is expecting that we buy 2 million copies of a half-assed port of a 17 year old game just so we get a chance at a theoretical Darkstalkers 4. This is being applied to all Crapcom games. Looking back at Darkstalkers. I already own that game TWICE! I bought it in 1998 for the PS1 then I bought it in 2009 for the PSP, why would I buy the game again, as a Digital download when my 1998 PS1 copy and my 2009 PSP copy work just fine! If they had released Darkstlakers 4 in an artstyle reminiscent of MVC3 or SFIV, then I would be really excited. I can get so excited about ports, but the excitement isn't that great. Neither is buying a game and finding that half of its roster is blocked by DLC. Don't get me started on Super Hyper Extra Arcade Plus Alpha editions of the same game... Which we know who is the biggest culprit here. IT starts with Crap and ends with Com.

So, I guess Crapcom will only make Monster Hunter games now... RE6 sucked ass and I'm not falling for another incomplete Street Fighter game.

No comments:

Post a Comment