Oct 18, 2014

It Came from the Toy Chest: a Lannister always pays his debts

Finishing the Get of your ass and Type, George R.R. Martin week is none other than the Imp!
No, I will not stoop so low to take a picture of Tyrion and Filmation Hordak!
BTW, this is not ANY Tyrion Lannister, this is the Special Walgreen's edition of Tyrion as the Hand of the King... I want to thank Chikungunya for helping me find Tyrion. (yes, I've still got it, but the pain has subsided a bit. Seriously, I do not wish Chikungunya to my worst enemy.)

Seriously, we need a Joffrey toy!

I will not bore you with all the Details of Tyrion's role in a Song of Ice and Fire, because Spoilers. Let's just say that if there is one Lannister you should be rooting for, it's him.

Articulation:
Ball joints, Ball joints everywhere! His Articulation reminds me of MOTUC Madame Razz, but with hinged wrists and Ball jointed torso.
4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
VERY Little slop on him. I'd say he's the one with the Best Paint job so far. (even better than Clegane) The Sculpt, is a lot closer to Season 1 Dinklage. So, I have to say a 5.0

Accessories:
Sadly, here is where Funko lost some points. So, he gets the Dagger, but nothing else. Not even a cup of wine or something. the standard version of Tyrion has the Ax. I mean, he's the smallest of all characters here and he simply comes with a dagger? Kinda wish he came with the Crossbow from later books... SPOILERS! 2.0

Overall:
Tyrion gets a 3.83, which is a nice score for a figure with very little to offer! No, it's not a pun related to his height. It's because he comes with only one accessory that is easy to miss
scale comparison to a MOTUC figure



No comments:

Post a Comment