Apr 2, 2015

Screw Batffleck! I've got a better Batman!

And his name is Adam We... I mean Adam West!
Holy Oldies! Yes, The same Adam West and Burt Ward that gave us the campfest that was Batman... the 60s series will reprise their roles as the Dynamic Duo for an Animated Feature in 2016.

Sadly, Mr. Ward has not given us the one Holy we want to hear...
Right now this seems more exciting bit of news than BvS.

In the words of the Late Billy Mays: But wait! There's More!
There are Rumors going on that Catwoman is most likely going to be played by Julie Newmar!!
This is becoming an Awesome Movie...

Shame that Cesar Romero, Frank Gorshin and Burgess Meredith are no longer with us...
I'm not excluding Eartha Kitt from this list of people who sadly are no longer with us. I didn't mention her originally BECAUSE we have a possible Catwoman with Julie Newmar... Though a small part of me would have preferred Lee Meriwether as Catwoman, because of the OTHER Batman 66 movie...


Why am I excited about the return of Campy Batman? Because I'm tired of DC relying on a Gritty Bat Crutch... The same one that ruined Superman, will ruin Wonder Woman AND The Justice League... Also I miss Batman: the Brave and The Bold, which had camp but was decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment