Nov 4, 2018

Taking a small break...

As you can deduce by the title, I am taking a small break. Mostly because I will be riding with the Van Der Linde gang as the West becomes Civilized.  Also, I need to see if Trevor will finally face Dracula... not to mention catching up on the Edgy adventures of Sabrina the Teenage devil worshipper. Then there's  Noelle Stevenson's cultural appropriations of She-Ra... with my limited time off, I need to catch up with these in order for me to rant...

Oh yeah, Mike Myers...

No, not the one that looks like Mariah Carey with a bad wig... the one that is supposed to be funny...

Well... this is happening.
Don't know how I should feel about it... a lot of the Austin Powers humor wouldn't work in this hypersensitive age...

Until then, catch you on the flipside!


I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment