Oct 31, 2019

Another Halloween done! *Language*

And seems like I'm turning into a dad meme by me hoarding Reese's peanut butter cups.
Also, I can't believe that there were folks that didn't recognize my Fred Jones costume...
I mean, Scooby-Doo's been constantly on the airwaves for 50 years.
But, that's not even the main topic of my rant.
The main topic is that FREAKING FRED GETS NO RESPECT!

People who recognized the costume said things like:
"Oh it's the douche from Scooby Doo!"
"You're the non-Shaggy dude!"
"You're the dick that fucks Daphne!"
"You're... what's his name... The asshole that blamed Red Herring for everything!"
(Seriously, they remember Red Herring but not Fred fucking Jones's name!?)
"Hey! It's the dude that loves Dickgirls!"  (People of Culture right here!)


Fred Jones gets no respect... Sure, Daphne is the Hottie, Velma is the closeted Lesbian, Shaggy is the Stoner... Fred well, his love for contraptions to capture Greedy men has become a bit of a joke.

But yeah! Halloween was fun, even if I had to work today! I got Free Candy... NOT FROM A VAN!! From baskets laid out to hand over to customers. After closing we were allowed to raid the baskets.
Also from the Party that I had already mentioned. Luis didn't go as Harvey Birdman. Wing problems. So he went as The Spot... As in the Marvel Villain. He even made spots that attached to Velcro areas of his morphsuit... I really hope he goes to PR Comic Con with that suit in 2020! I drank a bit too much (Thank goodness for Uber) not Black out Drunk kind of drinking, but enough to know that I shouldn't drive. Candy, drinks, danced like a white dude who can't dance... Think I'll just hit the showers and watch some Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment