Oct 19, 2019

Dear Mattel: I hate you, you hate me...

Why are you making Barney?
 This is not a joke Mattel is doing a live-action reboot about Barney the motherfuking dinosaur...

I'm guessing there's a New Barney in town, since the last Barney is a Tantric Sex Guru...
It baffles my mind knowing that Barney the Dinosaur is going down on women for tantric release...

But seriously why bring back Barney? Before anyone says the same thing applies to He-Man; shut the hell up!

He-Man is a a wish fulfillment power fantasy for boys made to sell toys. Barney is a sstupid purple dinosaur whose theme ripped off Yankee Doodle and goes around with a shit eating grin as toddlers are mesmerized by the big purple turd...

It's almost as if Mattel is making me look for ways to actively hate them...

No comments:

Post a Comment