Oct 18, 2019

Odds and ends Oct.18 2019: Holy News, Batman!

Jonah Hill was meant to Play the Riddler. Why? I meam why Hill? He lacks that Riddler factor. He's more of a Mad hatter, or maybe a Ventriloquist, but not Riddler... Sure he has the punchable face and pretentiousness,  but he's no Nygma.

The Actor chosen for the role is Paul Dano... wait, that name sounds vaguely familiar.

Freaking Klitz is The Riddler!? I would've preferred Sheldon Cooper,  but he's a better choice than Hill... Also Zoe Kravitz is now Catwoman.

Noah Centineo shaved his head for some reason. The idea is a bit worrisome if he's supposed to have Fabulous Secret Powers. I know he can Billy Zane it, but still...
With SONY trying to back out of MOTU, this bit of news is a bit scary.

Elton John dislikes the remake of The Lion King. Personally I don't blame him. I found the Remake to be a soulless cash grab. But I most definitely agree with Sir Elton that from a musical point of view the Remake was off. I just wish Disney would realize this before putting us through so many remakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment