Oct 23, 2019

Rise of the Skywalker trailer didn't rise my Skywalker...

Richard jokes aside, the final trailer for Episode IX dropped. It did nothing for me.



Unlike many of the people critical  of Disney's trilogy I actually like The Last Jedi. There are a few nitpicks that pop up after multiple viewings, but it holds up. I put it on par with the prequels. But back to episode 9. The trailer did nothing for me. I watched it four times and not even a half chub!!! Nerdrectile dysfunction is strong with this one. They tried really hard telling at my heartstrings and Nostalgia by showing clips of Leia, using the Star Wars theme, having threepio, Palpatine; they tried pulling on the big guns... But the focus is on unlikable Mary Sue Rey and her will she won't she with Matt, the Radar Technician.

 I will watch it but I'm not as excited as I normally am for a Star Wars movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment