Oct 11, 2019

Super7 just sweetened the TMNT deal

For some... Others will find a way to nitpick the hell out of this.
Now I get two sets of weapons: one of them painted and the other unpainted stuck to the weapons rack just like the Vintage Playmates figures. And this has me perplexed and with mixed emotions. Part of me thinks recreating the weapons rack and the unpainted weapons is a waste of plastic but at the same time it's tugging at my Nostalgia Heartstrings. And it's kind of weird looking at vintage toy inspired Raphael with painted Sais.  at the same time having them being unpainted is something that should remain in the 80s. Knowing me I'll probably buy some sort of copper metallic paint I think the metallic pieces in that copper rust colored just to make them pop.

The only true negative I have about these would be when we reach Michelangelo...

Now all that's left is for Super7 to make a bucket of Mousers...

No comments:

Post a Comment