Jul 29, 2024

Missed out on Pizza Mike and I AM ANGRY at Super7:

 I officially missed out on 2k3 Turtles because of the lack of USPS option to Puerto Rico on Pre-orders. I got a Ghost Grune. Didn't get Sheila because Real life and other pre-orders hit me at the same time. I chose Grune over Sheila since Grune is a character I don't have. I KNOW I'll be kicking myself in the dick for mot gettong Sheila, but Logistics, that style's retired, as some douche would say.  Missed out on Tatsu from NECA, missed out on Chef Mikey, and Missed out on clear Sheila...  and I got dumped today too! But I'll wipe my tears with Grune... and April, and Karai... I also got my Wave 10 figures.

I still don't understand why USPS is no longer available for Super7 pre-orders and I have to use a ridiculously overpriced ($90+)FedEx option when Hasbro Pulse uses FedEx and shipping to PR is less than $30. Seriously it's not weight based since a ReAction has the same shipping price as an Ultimates figure. Who the fuck would pay $90+ shipping for a ReAction figure!?

I'm so gettong drunk my next day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment