Jul 11, 2024

Top 50 1:10 scale items I'd like to have... part 1

 Between preparing the Advent Calendar stuff... (learned to get at least over half the reviews done before July in order to ease up the load on the second half of the year... (I might even start the 2025 AC when the Q3 items begin to show up. Still waiting on the Jesus figs...) I've been focusing way too much on TMNTU when I've other 1:10 lines to look for... so, here's a list of items I'd like to have... if they existed:

50: Isetta (Urkelmobile):
It's quirkier than the Smart cat. Though I'd like a Smart car as well. If S7 made an Ultimates Vernon, I could see him mocking whoever drove this. 

49: Safes and vaults:
I know the old Marvel Select Black Cat had a safe. But we need more of those, and vault doors for robbing bank displays or heroes stoppong a bank robbery display.

48: Videogames and Visual Media related accessories:
I know there are a few gachapon items from Japan, but those are expensive... not to mention that they're smaller than 1:12 scale, but bigger than 1:18. I want a NES, a Sega Genesis, A Dreamcast, an XBox Series X, a PS5, a MSX, a Neo Geo, hell, a Philips CD-Iaybe even a few VCRs and DVD Players to complete the look.

47: Desks and office display stuff: 
This is more for Marcel and DC stuff so we COULD get away with 1:12 stuff, but I'm looking in the direction of Wrestling figures that are closer to 1:10 scale. I know Jakks Pacofic used to make file cabinets and stuff. Used it in combination with the Spider-Man JJJ desk.

46: Smaller playsets/backdrops (no cardboard walls):
Jakks used to make some kickass backdrops but they were mostly cardboard. Mattel too, but no more. They try to push big assed rings through Mattel Creations and I don't want Rings. I WANT BACKSTAGE Arenas: Locker Rooms, Boiler Rooms, Parking Lots. Stuff that can be used both for Wrestling and Superheroic displays. Multiple use across lines and all that...

45: Armored Truck: 
Mattel could modify the Slambulance interior and pull off an Armored vehocle to use with Superhero lines.

44: Emergency Vehicles: 
We already got Mattel's Slambulance, but a cop car and a Firetruck would be cool as well.

43: Animals: 
Talking about Zoo varieties here: elephant, gorillas, pandas, etc. The big animals.

42: Musical Instrments:
Sure, some of the turtle variants come with musical instruments. But i'm not gonna spend over a hundred dollars for an action figure guitar. I would love to get things like a drum kit... Acoustic,electric guitars, clarinets... I'd almost be tempted to get a church organ Dioama. Yes, I would be displaying it. Nick arcade playing the Organ and making "die monster" references.

41: Lab Equipment:
Many 1:12 and 1:10 lines have characters thar are scientists, but no scientific equipment... aside a random Erlenmeyer flask. I want science shit for Donatello or Billy. Hell even Reed Richards could use some of this. 

40: Alchemy/Sorcery Equipment:
For the Doctor Dooms and Skeletors, Magic shit is needed.

39: Bikes:
Motorbikes Bicycles even the weird reverse trikes. I need varoety in 2 wheeled equipment. And no, I don't want an E.T. bike..

38: small critters:
Earlier I mentioned the "BIG ZOO animals". Here I'm looking at the Squirrels, pigeons, and other small urban/suburban animals.

37: Rats:
I know they kinda qualify as small critters, but I need a Shit ton of Rats for Rat King. 

36: Mach 5:
Yes, I'm talking about THAT Mach 5... with the Jacks,  the Circular saws, etc.  While I don't want Speed Racer figures, I'd like a Mach 5. (Can see Nick Sr. Driving it.)

35: breakable walls:
A Part of me hates them, due to the cartoony way they break. But if we could get more realistic Breakaway walls, we could have better displays. If we could get modular Breakaway walls, it would be great. By that I mean the way the wall Crumbles. It should have pieces to display the wall crumbling in small pieces, medium pieces, and large pieces.

34: vending machines:
I know Miworld made one a while back. But I'm looking for variety. Not just a multi snacl vending machine. I'm thinking soda, snacks, hot beverages, Hell even gumball and gacha toy machines. Yes, I'd use Ace Duck for pics.

33: Official Arcade Machines: 
I know a few of these were made by japanese companies a few years back. But I want Amerocan styled machines that also includes Skeeball, basketball, pinball, etc. Fuck it, I just want a Ridable Hang-On! Because reasons.

32: More Foodstuffs:
Sure we have the occasional pizza, hot dogs, burgers, beer, shawarma, but I want more:
Ramen cup noodles, egg fried rice, breakfast cereal, toast, pancakes, waffles, etc.

31: park themed props:
You know the Tech Deck boards, they also come with ramps and other stuff to make a skate park. I KNOW some had like benches and picnic tables. Were they to scale? I dunno. I've only seem pics online. Probably not, but these larger to scale items could be better for fingerboarding than a Bench smaller than the skateboard. Also, they do great for action figure displays. Especially with the fedora and trenchcoats that can be found on eBay, I could have Foot Soldiers removing their disguises to attack the Turtles.

30: crates, drums, and other containers:
I know that Metal Drums are available, but wooden crates are a rarity. But we don't have transport crates, as in those for trucks. If done properly, the shipping crates could double as mini playsets.

29: fire Hydrants, parking meters, traffic signs, etc.:
Not only do they have dual functions as props and weapons, I'd like the fire hydrants to be semi modular.  Meaning plug in water effects (see the Arcade TMNT games as reference.

28: Fire Effects: 
No this isn't the standard SH Figuarts Flaming attack effect. I mean FIRE as in
Modular Walls of fire to create burning buildings or a hellish display with the appropriate Tim Mee Battle Mountain (Red or Black)

27: Furniture:
If I wanted to make a Turtle lair, I have no couches and stuff since most of the 1:12 furniture is smaller and made for dolls. 

26: Golf Cart:
They're perfect for security guards as well as Golfers. Also, it has comedic value having a chase display (warning, I'm going to use only the vehicles *I* have and not, say the Super7 Party Wagon on this example:
Tatsu, Rocksteady and Bebop are fleeing in the WWE Rig  The Turtles chasing on a modded Slambulance with Casey giving chase in the Slam Cycle...  and then we have a Custom Zach the 5th Turtle chasing in the Golf Cart.
 
That's it for now. I'll work on the remaining 24 options that are not a Car that sounds like Mr. Feeny!

No comments:

Post a Comment