Jul 11, 2024

Super7 SDCC TMNT items

 There are some ReActions but I don't give a fuck about those, especially with the $90+ shipping to Puerto Rico. 


Glow in the Dark Scumbug. I guess he'll be like $75-80 since the standard version was $65 because "reasons". Review of the normal Scumbug here (shameless self promoting). 
I ALMOST want him.



Speaking of Overpriced Bullshit is Overpriced. It's a repaint with different accessories. Gonna be more expensive than the Normal Party Wagon.  If it wasn't over $400 plus S&H and was, say $150, (and sent by USPS to Puerto Rico) I'd most likely buy one.



Now THIS I WANT!! It's stupid, lazy, uninspired, and an obvious scam... but I'm a sucker for Michelangelo. Also the whole Pizza Time! Theme lends itself for some crazy pics...

I'm well aware that this figure is just a new apron and soft goods hat... and that the bullshit level 
That's right Vegeta. The bullshit level is over 9000! But I'm a sucker for Michelangelo.
They should make all of these available at EE or BBTS... I just want a decent chance of getting Invisible Sheila and Satoshi Isshiki disguise Mikey. 

Now slap some sense into Kyle and give us Pizzaface with soft goods Apron and hat, which makes him different enough from Playmates, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment