Jul 6, 2024

FFVII: Ever Crisis sucks ass

 I WAS excited for FFVII: Ever Crisis. It looked like a closer to classic Final Fantasy VII retelling of Final Fantasy VII,  With a retelling of Crisis Core and a new story for the First SOLDIER. Basically , Final Fantasy VII, with updated graphics and a shitton of bonus content...

But 95% of the bonus content is disappointing Gacha Bullshit. Not only that it's a resource hog... it's taking 10.02 Gb because I haven't done full downloads. Supposedly, it gets up to 15-ish Gb... I'm being tempted to delete, since there isn't that much to do than the bloaty gacha bullshit. It's such a shame. Especially, since the Game has some connections to the FFVII: R Trilogy. 

I don't even know what to say. I wanted to LIKE the game but it's pretty much a yamcha.



No comments:

Post a Comment