Mar 31, 2012

HEy What The!? a Twins Sequel!?

Hollywood must be smoking something more powerful than the wacky Tobaccky cause they're planning on making a Sequel to Twins... Really Hollywood? Really? a Third Brother... a Solidus!?

The movie was not bad, but I just don't see how they can make a sequel with a "long lost third brother"...
Especially since the third brother is none other than...

Eddie Murphy... WOW! Either they ran out of "Fat suits" in Hollywood or Martin Lawrence is Doing Big Momma 4... To the internet!!
Whew! he is not doing Big Momma 4, but he IS doing Bad Boys 3... BOOM! MICHAEL BAY!!

So, Eddie Murphy is the Third brother...Probably with the perfect combination of traits and not the extremes as seen with his "brothers" played by Arnold and DeVito?

Now is it bankable to use Eddie Murphy? Mr. Norbit/Pluto Nash/Beverly Hills Cop 3?

There's no writer(s) or Director... This should stay in Development Hell and Bump the HE-Man movie out of it... I mean, seriously...

I dunno what bums me out more... not getting my very first Sorceress and my MOTUC Fisto or this...

No comments:

Post a Comment