Mar 26, 2012

Odds and Ends: Still no Chicken Lady and Big Right Fist...

Matty's February package has not arrived... What the Hell Mattel!! Meanwhile here's some odd news to distract me from complaining...

I think that Kate Winslet should avoid traveling by boat... Cause everybody would want to recreate the "I'm Flying" scene... At least she doesn't get requests to draw her like those French Girls!

Speaking of Titanic 3D... Wait WHAT!? Really? Eeyup! Jim Cameron is rereleasing Titanic in 3D... 100 years since the ship sank and all that... It's not like he's trying the George Lucas Doubledipping. *sigh* but that's not what I'm not going to talk about...
He just went down the abyss... I mean the Mariana's Trench... Where they dumped the Bayformers Megatron... Wonder if this will lead to a new Abyss Movie... OR a remake in 3D (blegh!)

I know that Der Untergang clips of Hitler's rage with random subtitles are funny... Cause it's not the Real Hitler, but some Turkish Shampoo Company did the same thing to promote their Shampoo with Footage of the Real Hitler...

Speaking of Facepalm worthy things! How about this!? At a Medal Ceremony where Kazakhstan won, the Anthem played was the one from Borat instead of the real Anthem... I have to admit that it's funny to an outsider, but I guess that the people behind this ceremony are not laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment