Oct 9, 2016

Ay-yi yi! Power Rangers Trailer is out!

Finally we got a trailer to Power Rangers...


watched it? OK... Read my thoughts after the Jump.


So, the Trailer... err, Teaser... I wanted to like it, because I like Power Rangers, but it kinda reminded me of something...
Seems like it's copying EVERY SUPERHERO MOVIE TROPE FROM THE LAST 16 years...
Reminds me a LOT of Trankt4stic with a hint of Bayformers and Twilight. Maybe a hint of the Brain, the Athlete, the Princess, the Basket Case, and The Criminal...

There's no Bulk and Skull just one Ginger Bully...

Spike! Cut that out!
They get Super Powers, Like super strength, super durability, and they can like super jump... And nifty Stark Tech suits combined with a Bio Booster Armor.

Eeeeh! It doesn't FEEL Very Power Rangers like.
Alpha, bring me Meth-heads without Attitude!
We didn't even got to see Zordon, The Zords, or the actual suits... I know Teaser and all that, but What we saw wasn't Power Rangers. I see an issue with that. We WANT TO SEE COLOR-CODED TEENAGERS "With Attitude" beating the living daylight out of Generic monsters, forced to Transform into their armored Squad Looks to fight the Monster's General, then after laying the Smackdown, The Monster Grows and the Rangers are forced to Form Voltron!
I want this to be good, but so far, I'm not feeling it. Hopefully the movie won't make Chu's JEM look good.



No comments:

Post a Comment