Oct 21, 2016

Steven Seagal might bring us great news.

Steven Seagal, the man who is Hard To Kill, On Deadly Ground, Under Siege, In The Belly Of The Beast, Against the Dark, Half Past Dead,  Out for Justice, Marked for Death, and The Glimmer Man... who also happens to be a real cop.


Well, he's making a sequel... I found out by Accident...

so here's the story on how I found out about this. There's a Halloween Party coming up and I decided to go as Steven Seagal... Seeing that I'm fat, like Seagal, I thought: A Ponytailed wig, a black Durag and not shave my goatee and I kinda have a late 00s early 10s Seagal look, but I need to go further. Dress up like an Iconic Seagal look and act as if I was trying to pitch a sequel to an 80s movie...
Seeing that I already own a Nico Toscani figure, I thought: Blue Jeans and a Black Leather (or PVC) Jacket and I could pull off a Steven Seagal trying to push for an Above the Law Sequel. Well, while looking for Seagal pics in order to find an appropriate wig, I stumbled upon this:
Above the Law 2 is happening. Somehow Steven Seagal got the Rights to Above the Law and is making a sequel... OH HOLY CRAP!!

Now let's be honest here... We can't expect this movie to be the most fantastic thing ever for a few reasons:

Steven Seagal is 27-ish years older than he was back in the day... He's also gained some weight... Sure he can still do fight scenes, but compare a RECENT Seagal Movie to an 80s-early 90s Seagal movie.




Also, Seagal's latest movies have been Straight to DVD stuff that even Canon Films would have been embarrassed to release. Note: I LOVE Seagal Movies, but nothing compares to 80s-early 90s Seagal.

No comments:

Post a Comment