Feb 13, 2019

22 Marvel Characters that I want to see in Legends as of Feb. 2019

Normally, I'd do a MOTUC rant, but
The meme explains my mood... There is a catch on this list:
These characters are one that I don't have a sentimental attachment to... sorry Firestar, Power Pack, and Bombastic Bagman... This list is not for you. I still want them for various reasons,  but LOVE for the me characters isn't necessarily the reason for my desire.

22: Amadeus Cho:
I'm not a fan of him being a Hulk, but the little guy would be nice to have next to a Business suit Stark and other characters... *cough*Bruce Banner*cough*

21: Amadeus Cho:
No, I'm not repeating a character, but we kinda need the totally lame-o Chulk... we could go with reusing the hulk body for the TA Chulk, or reuse the Omega Red body for the slimmer weaker chulk.

20: Ironheart:
I just want to make fun of Riri and since we already have most of the "Replacement Avengers" we KINDA NEED Replacement Ironman.

19:Menace:
I know that Menace is no longer menace, but a Black cat palette swap, but we KINDA need a replacement goblin that isn't green, demo, or hob... also, Norman banged Harry's fiancee to impregnate her...

18:Jackpot:
Theoretically speaking she can be made reusing Parts aside her belt. And fake super powered MJ is fake... because she wasn't MJ, but EVERYTHING MADE IT LOOK as if she WAS MJ.

17: Honey Badger:

Since we have Laura as replacement Logan we now need a replacement Laura. And Gabby don't care she just takes what she wants. Look at her walk in slow motion...

16: Daken:
We had one many years ago but he kinda needs an update whether it's doing him in the brown Wolverine costume or the New Black and Yellow costume or heck just putting him in civilian clothes.

15: Electro: (Francine Frye)
 once again in keeping with the replacement of X character Theme here's female Electro to fill in a gap.

14: Carlyle:
 he's here for the simple recent that he's a cheap knockoff up doctor Octavius. Normally I would go for Carolyn Trainer but since I have a Sentimental attachment to Lady Octopus I cannot pick her.

13: Cassandra Nova:
Don't care much about evil old lady Xavier, BUT she would get us one step closer to An Aunt May... also, evil old lady Xavier...

12:Nick Fury Jr.:
I'm not a fan of the way they brought Sam Jackson into the 616 universe but people kind of want him. I'm more of a classic Nick Fury guy but y'know... it's  "racist" to like Classic Fury. Hasbro pretty much has his parts built already just getting a new head would complete him. He also fits in with the theme of replacing characters.

11: Stepford Cuckoos:
3-5 Younger Emma clones that for me are background filler/small army builder.

10: The Russian:
One could argue "Nefty, are you cheating on your list?" Because I find The Russian funny. Aside the fact that his later appearances were hyper offensive, transphobic, problematic, etc. The character came in and died, hust to be revived and quickly killed. He could worl as a BAF (his earlier less offensive look, because Hasbro wouldn't dare to make a giant sized Ma'am Thing)

9:Agent Anti-Venom:
Flash as anti-venom is a thing... Hasvro won't say no to a cheap repaint... Maybe tossing a Flash Thompson head would make him more enticing... The anti venom figure is not cheating... the Flash head is. I Like my Flash Thompsons symbioteless... also, the whole replacement theme is still here

8: Scorpia: (not to be confused with the MOTU one)
Female Scorpion. She comes from the 90s, which is a decade earlier than most of these folks... but fits the unintentional theme of the list.

7: Namora:
Normally, I would pick Namorita, whom I read some stuff with the New Warriors, but she's being replaced by her "mother" who was supposed to have been dead. Now Nampra lives and Namorita is dead... fans older than me would care for her... right now I just need one more Atlantean that is not Attuma...

6: Bi-Beast:
I don't care about Bi-Beast... as a Hulk Villain, but all the funny pics about both heads makes me kinda want him.
Also, it's been 10 years since Hasbro teased fans with a Bi-Beast... and a Bagman, but he's not of this list.

5:Rage:
I think I may have mentioned him before, but there's no real attachment to him. Now that we have Night Thrasher, we kinda need Rage.

4:Mister Negative:
He's not a character that I'm attached to, though the PS4 game made me appreciate him a bit more. (He showed up during the time I quit reading... hell most of these are from THAT era.

3:Viv Vision:
I don't REALLY care about her, but with Chulk, she completes the champions and she was part of the reason why Miles made One Moronic Deal of his own...

2: Miss Sinister:
Mister Sinister is now a woman... who runs around in underwear like a Black Queen of the Hellfire club... wait, she IS The new Black Queen?

1:Vulcan:
Evil third Summers sibling. Very OP, but another skeleton in Chuck's closet... also an even bigger dick than Scott... I mean Scott Summers, not that other guy called Scott who is also a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment