Feb 6, 2019

Disney Worlds I wanted to see in KH3...

Yes, I'm aware that I'm beating this dead horse worse than Pym beat the Wasp... But, It's giving me plenty of material until Captain Meh Vel shows up... IF I go see it.
Y'all are aware that the number of worlds in KH3 was super short... borderline Portable Console short.

So, here's a list of worlds I would have liked to see... No Star Wars or Marvel on this list:

Pocahontas themed World...
We had Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo and Stitch, Hercules, basically all the Animated Renaissance era animated movies sans Pocahontas... I wanted to hear the wolf cry by the blue corn moon, ask the wily bobcat why he grins, but no... Hercules is here for the THIRD TIME!! well, actually 4 if we count Birth by Sleep with a "Greek Zack".

Cars themed world... Radiator Springs...
This would've been the replacement for The Pridelands...
As much as I HATE HATE HATE Cars, this world would've been an interesting one from a visual point of view.

The Black Cauldron...
I know this is Disney's black sheep... nut some of the themes Kinda make sense with Kingdom Hearts. Gurgi's sacrifice is very similar to actions by multiple characters in the series... including Sora (KH1 when he became a heartless to save Kairi comes to mind)

Wall-E...
Robotic Sora, Donald and Goofy in space and on a Wasteland... Not to mention the theme of Hearts not being an organic being thing exclusively... though Toy Story might make it a bit redundant.

Zootopia...
Because a more realistic dog and duck for Hoofy and Donald would be a rather interesting thing to see.

Just be lucky I haven't figured out a way to add Hannah Montana just to have the Osment siblings working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment