Feb 17, 2019

Power-con wants to rape wallets...

I am well aware of the "smaller runs = more expensive figures" explanation. That part, I understand. I even agree to it TO AN EXTENT...
I am PISSED about how horribly wrong one of the reveals is...
I won't comment much on the 12 inch She-Ra doll with rooted hair being cheaper than the actual MOTUC figures...

I am saddened that I will have to skip them all...
But the 3 pack is anazeballs!
The snake troopers having the same head in similar shades of green is a bit disappointing.
Other than that, these are awesometastic!
Slamurai being a Ninjor repaint isn't that bad...
Dangflabbit! They gave him the 200X Sy-Klone samurai head... Why do I have to have non-toy priorities!?

This is a thing that exists. I'm not excited about it because it's literally another She-Ra 12 inch doll... the only positive is that now if a person owns the previous one, now they can have both Adora and She-Ra.

What did I say many years ago?
Not to be a surprise item... check!
Not to be a translucent reissue of He-Man...
Slime Pit Horde Zombie He-Man is He-Man COVERED IN SLIME... NOT A SLIME CREATURE SHAPED LIKE HE-MAN.



Single carded maroon vest Adam would've been a better option.
The Golden Karg...
Or this figure in GITD plastic...
Gah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment