Nov 5, 2020

Man, I miss MOTU...

 Even though we have a hard to find retail line and maybe 1-2 additional toylines coming (Masterverse and one based on the non-Silent Bob Rape is Bad mmmkay! Series)
I feel like the vacuum left by the end of MOTUC hasn't been filled.

I know some people have filled their MOTU Hole with Oranges, but they didn't click with me. Sure I might be getting a couple more of them, but I don't see myself going all in like I nearly did with MOTUC. While Mattel is taking some steps to ensure the longevity of the brand, I still feel like they are not doing enough. Once again I'm going to mention that we seriously need a video game tie-in. And I mean a real video game not the Tappers of Grayskull bullshit... or the Cameo on the crappy tower defense game.  hopefully by 2021 we will see more tie-in merchandise. But seriously, we really need a video game.

And with a full-fledged return from Masters of the Universe I'm hoping for stuff like Halloween costumes, accessories, things like that because I missed out on the 1st Power sword that was made for a little while a couple years back when Mom was alive. but I'm hoping for things like costumes that are not necessarily He-Man or Skeletor... Beastman is all I need.

 I just had a crazy idea Masters of the Universe bed covers but in adult bed sizes... I would totally buy that. I would buy a new adventures of He-Man the complete series set but that just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment