Nov 18, 2020

Top 30 X-Men characters/Variants I'd like to see in Marvel Legends

 With all the love Spidey's been getting in Marvel Legends, I thought I would make an X-Men list just to be different. I mean, how many times can I say that I NEED 90s Kaine?
So, I'll go to X-Men in order to avoid Fantastic Four, which means Bagman and Power Pack.

30: Toad:
The one who hasn't been touched since ToyBiz wave 1. The seemingly modded Doc Ock body gives me hope for a Toad.

29: Avalanche:
We haven't had a True to the comics Classic Avalanche, so We NEED ONE ti complete A version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

28: Blob:
Notice a theme with these 3, Brother? I'm trying to get Mystique's Brotherhood and getting most of Magneto's original Brotherhood done. Also, BAF Blob needs an upgrade.

27: Destiny:
You KNEW she was coming. She's also theoretically easy for Hasbro.

26: First appearance Rogue:
This one I'd like to see on a 2 pack with a Warbird rerelease. (Toss in a Danvers in pain head to simulate the touch by Rogue.)

25: Piotr Rasputin: (Non-Metal form)
For the same reason people want Legs on Cannonball... Hell, Toss Cannonball's legs with him for kicks! He'd also be great for my next pick.

24: Shadowcat:
I will keep asking for the blue Ninja Kitty Pryde, because it's an iconic look for her.

23: Armored Psylocke:
Back when Betsy Braddock wasn't in Kwanon's body, she wore a pink and purple armored suit. I want that look.

22: Spiral:
2 reasons: we need an updated Spiral and updating her may open the doors for a new Mojo... Sure, the ToyBiz one is near perfection, but I don't think Hasbro can improve on him by a

21: Longshot:
See what I did there? We have his Dad/Son, so we need Shattersrar's Son/Dad. Also we have Dazzler... two of her in fact and no Longshot, outside of ToyBiz.

20:Lilandra:
We were teased with her head by Walgreens. We NEED THE FULL FIGURE! That's it.

19:Exodus:
If we were to get a Single Acolyte of Magneto, this one is The One.

18:Husk:
Cannonball's little sister. IIRC Angel dated her for a bit. Trying to get some Generation X into the line.

17: Generation X Jubilee:
Again, just pushing some Generation X love. A nice reuse of the female Gen X parts and Jubilee (jacket, biceps)

16: Skin:
Just like the previous 2 I'm adding him to have some Generation X love. ALSO he can reuse Reed's pervy fingers.

15: M:
Monet St. Croix, yet another member of Generation X. I'm talking about the gestalt of the M-Twins, not Penance. Mostly, because she can be made with most of the GenX parts and she deserves a better deal than a Husk 2 for one extra head.

14: Synch:
Since Skin would have a differently colored body, I couldn't do a 2 for one with him, so Synch had to take up an extra slot.

13: Banshee:
You had to know he was coming. How can I suggest most of Generation X and not have  one of the HMs? Him, I'd want as a deluxe figure:
4 heads (2 Classic and 2 Gen X heads. Each would get Normal and screaming heads)
Flight Stand

12: Shard:
Bishop's sister turned holographic projection. (*Nudge nudge wink wink*) easy Pulse Exclusive, clear blue Shard with metallic accents as a hologram... you're welcome! Getting a normal Shard for the "alternate future" displays would look cool.

11: Feral Wolverine:
One of Marvel's greatest miatakes from the 90s... I want him, period.

10: Classic Apocalypse:
Literally, repaint the BAF in classic colors. Maybe toss in a reference to X-Men vs Street Fighter with a brand new Drill arm.

9: COTA-94 SENTINEL:
I think some parts from the Kree Sentry BAF could be a nice starting point. This dhould be a "deluxe" single release.

8:Marrow:
One of the newer characters who got some crazy push in the 90s was Marrow and since she even made it to a MVC game, she deserves a figure. She too needs to be a "deluxe figure" due to her abilities. Thinking interchangeable arms (one with bone spikes, one without) multiple heads with different degrees/styles of bones poling out, detachable bones from her back.

7: Time Displaced X-Men 5-pack:
It MAY Feel like cheating but it's better to have them in a 5-pack than occupying 5 slots. 

6: Dr. Cecilia Reyes:
Rather easy to make and as around in the late 90s, so this makes her desirable in my eyes... and no, her having a Puerto Rican origin is not reason enough for me to want one.

5: Graydon Creed:
I know what you're thinking: He's a normal guy in a suit... So was Chameleon and he was made appealing by adding 2 extra heads. I'll suggest the same thing and add a Senator Robert Kelly head and a Henry Peter Gyrich head. The latter can also be used on Avengers Displays.

4: Forearm:
No reason other than Dude has 4 arms. No really. Also, the #4 spot goes for the dude that has 4 arms.

3: Callisto: 
Former Morlock leader And Rival to Storm.

2: Lady Deathstrike:
ToyBiz mistakes need to be corrected.

1:Madelyne Pryor:
This one would be a Pulse Exclusive, of course.

There you have it 30 X-Men toys I'd like to see in Marvel Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment