Sep 17, 2013

Odds and ends 09/17/2013

Did they really break it off or is this another chapter of the rocky on-n-off relationship?
I, of course I'm talking of Twerking Girl and Thor's Little Brother. Cause poop got serious when she unfollowed him on Twitter the other day... Mmmmhmmm!

Arrow is coming back on Oct. 9 and they're still using Shirtless Oliver Queen as promo stuff. I've ranted before about this, but it's CW and they're pandering to teenage girls.

Somebody stole a Little Pony!? No, not those ponies... I mean a real live Little Pony... they're even saying that the Mafia is involved. Great! Now there are Mobster Bronies...

Holy Guano Batman!! There's been a bunch of rumors about Douchey Mc Doucheypants... aka Justin Bieber going to be Battfleck's Boy  Wonder... I think these are just rumors and it's Bieber trying to stay relevant in a post-Twerkgate era. Nothing More.

I just noticed that all four news tidbits were arranged in such a way that the Bold letters spell DASH!!
In any case, Don't believe the Bieber as Robin crap until we see Bieber in the Green Bikini and the Pixie Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment