Jan 13, 2017

Odds and Ends Friday the 13th of January 2017

OK, so Luis from Ant Man is now Erik Estrada, and the Astronaut from Zathura is now Larry Wilcox...

Yup, they are adapting CHiPs as a movie... A Comedy to boot... I know, I know, but here's the trailer...
I... I don't know what to say, I'm not like a Super Fan of CHiPs... I liked TJ Hooker a bit more...
I kinda fear, this will be a "generic cop movie comedy", but I want to see it.

Ka-chow! Cars 3 Looks exciting enough for me to give it a mention...


I mean the original Teaser traumatized children and college students...


And guess who's getting his own Bottled Water company?

Yup, Mr. total Gym has now a Bottled Water Company...
Sadly, you'd have to live in Texas to get CFORCE, aka, Chuck Norris' water.

You know, I like GTA, but I also like Mario... I'm not too sure how I feel about a GTA Mario...

Also, Mario is officially a midget, little person.
Hydrants are usually 30 inches, or 76.2 cm.
Having flashbacks to Pre-Sonic Boom Sanic games...

No comments:

Post a Comment