Jun 28, 2017

So, this is the weirdest thing I've seen as a Toy collector...

And this is coming from a guy who is completely unfazed by the coming of AI enhanced Sexdolls for women with "bionic penises" I only hope that they have a mode for thrusts to have this sound effect. Looking like a 1970s Lee Majors is a bonus... and BTW I'm not even gonna joke about the Remake with Marky Mark...

But this has me super puzzled... a Basic Instinct Statue of the Infamous Beaver Shot scene... The only thing crossing my mind is WHY?

Then a little voice in my head is saying Why Not? Once upon a time you wanted action figures of the Mythbusters...


If you're into this, you can get it via BBTS, no they aren't paying me to promote this.

How long until we get Jason Biggs having sexual congress with a warm apple pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment