Aug 19, 2017

Oh no... First it was The Flintstones now The Jetsons?

Yup! We're getting a Live Action Jetsons movie... TV Series...
A Live Action version of The Jetsons...
The DC Comic Reboot pic has nothing to do, but it kinda does since it shows a more Realistic Depiction of the Jetsons...

I am VERY Wary of this project EVEN IF IT HAS ROBERT ZEMECKIS INVOLVED... Well that's the only thing giving me a bit of hope for the project if I want to be honest.

Why am I worried?
Let's see? Special effects. The Jetsons is a family sitcom in the future, which would require Special effects. We have seen some AWFUL CGI IN MOVIES, we can expect something worse for TV.


Now turn it into live action... If you're having flashbacks of this:

Then my job is done.
I'm also worried that audiences today simply DO NOT GIVE ENOUGH OF A DAMN for the Jetsons.

Also, ABC has already a series with a rather large budget...





No comments:

Post a Comment