May 23, 2018

Spider-Prompto: the series: the rant

Marvel's Spider-Man is Disney XD's replacement to Ultimate Spider-Man. The art style is a bit too Spectacular Spider-Man for my tastes... Luckily, the show is decent. Not great, decent...
Let me get the negatives out the way.

I HATEHATEHATEHATE!  The Horizon Academy/Oscorp Academy crap.
The idea that Pete has one super mega lab at his fingertips diminishes PART of what makes Spidey special. He makes do with what little resources he has because he isn't freaking Tony Stark or Reed Richards.

I hate that pretty much EVERYONE IS SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO the schools. Rhe villains are either students or teachers at any of the schools.

This brings me to the next point:
Spider-Man, AraƱa, Miles Morales are all classmates... and betting that Gwen won't die but will become Spider-Gwen...

Telwgraphing Harry-Goblin wayy too hard...

Other than that, it's a really great show...

And no, I cant stop thinking of Prompto whenever Peter or Spidey talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment