May 19, 2018

A tale of two reboots *language warning*

I have been very wary of the She-Ra reboot.
The cast was revealed and it looks decent.
This pic inspires a LITTLE BIT OF HOPE, despite the pants.
But, so far it seems WAY MORE RESPECTFUL than the following:

Take Teen Titans go (to Hell, hopefully) and combine it with an art style that's like a bad crossover between Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and MAD.
You got that visual abomination in your head...
Now mix that unholy thing with this:


I'm not joking.



I know what a Thundercat is and you ain't one. Thou art a Thundercrap.
Picrured here: The Moron who is taking
A massive shit on The legacy of Thundercats 

What the hell is this moron talking about Comedy on a show about an honorable clan of aliens who crash landed on a planet trying to live peacefully, while a cranky old mummy tries to kill them because they aren't evil?
He calls the intro of the original series Animation Gold, and THIS PIECE OF EXCREMENT is how he pays respects to it?

If I were a hyper angry videogame or nostalgic movie reviewer I'd say something like: "If this fucking shit is why we can't  have a complete roster of Classic Thundercats, Soyboy there needs to have his dickhole filled with bamboo skewers!!" But I am not... O am a more mellow individual... (Though I completely agree with the sentiment)
My thoughts are: "Less TTG, more Voltron... fucking moron. You probably work for Mumm-Ra!"

This dumpster fire is making She-Ra reboot look good

No comments:

Post a Comment