Jan 24, 2019

Storm Collectibles has answered ONE of my prayers...

And the Kombatant with scrotum scented fists is coming...
Not only that, but he is the TRUE John Carlton...
He will look like Daniel Pesina...
This could be his MK1 look... or his MK2 look... though I'm more inclined to believe it's the MK1 look. The hair is what makes me feel  like we're getting Cahe in his "Not copying  JCVD in Bloodsport" short shorts.
Which is kinda confusing. Storm showed the MK2 Liu Kang a while back. Dont make me multi-dip on the same character... (Sub-Zero is an exception, since there are 2 Sub-Zeros with Bi Han and Kuai Liang)
Wait, are we getting a Richard Divizio with hair for Kano?
On Sonya, please use Kerri Hoskins as your Sonya...

Johnny Cage is coming. Must protect my balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment