Sep 6, 2024

Minecraft movie trailer.

 I normally am meh about Minecraft. Don't care much for it, but have seen some cool builds.





Then we have the movie...


It looks like a retarded Jumanji clone... not the good one, but the ones with The Rock, Kevin Hart and... Jack Black... son of a bitch! Also the movie is directed by the director of Nacho Libre... I didn't want to see this movie before... Now, I want to see it even LESS than before. The only reason I saw the other Jumanji was Amy Pond playing a Lara Croft type character.  

Shit this has Momoa in it... So not watching this until it's dubbed in Spanish and shown on local TV. That's how bad this looks. I'd rather watch Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li while being tied to a chair and tazed every 3.33 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment