Sep 27, 2024

Really? Again, this inspires very little faith in IRONHEART

 Allegedly this tweet is a first scoop on Ironheart.

Assuning this is true, then my only reaction is:

I'm not saying the show will be bad, but when you start with "Riri Williams is Bisexual" .You're just begging for people to complain.  There's so much you can share in a tweet, let's say: are the VFX good, is there some stellar performances, the story so far is engaging... even the whole "will have same tones as Ms. Marvel" tells far more about the show than "Riri is bi". 

To be fair I KINDA liked Ms. Marvel, but I had some issues with the show and I'm afraid of the campiness ruining the show. With the whole Ms. Marvel tones, I'm afraid that we'll rarely see Riri in armor.

Wait, Agatha All Along got released? Better watch it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment