Sep 30, 2024

MONDO GECKO AND MONA LISA DLC Available now

 Leaping Lizards! I had forgotten how much fun Shredder's Revenge is! The new d l c for the game is available and it's only four dollars. It only includes two characters so I guess that's why it's so cheap. I played half of the game with Mondo and Mona Lisa and they're interesting. Also, I just found out that you can use Karai and Usagi in story mode as well. I thought that wasn't doable with the previous DLC. 

Guess I have four new excuses to replay the game.


These reptiles are radical and pumped a bit of life to the game.

I'm guessing the final DLC will be the Punk Frogs. Or maybe it's time for a sequel...

I don't have my heart set on ranting today. It's not a good day. Old Wounds were reopened and I've been ugly crying so much my throat hurts and my eyes sting. Gonna do the responsible adult thing and drown my sorrows in alcohol. I thought the pain was supposed to go away but somehow it's gotten worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment