Jan 31, 2011

Odds and ends Jan 31 2011.

These are the NEW Thundercats!

Where to begin:
Tygra: A Gun!? What in the blue Hell!? He's still got his whip... Suit is reminiscent of the older one, but more brown-ish...
Cheetara: She looks a bit more Cat-like. Still don't understand the practicality of her new suit. It's more fan-service prone... but for a high-speed runner such as her the low cut big breasted look would be more harmful...
Panthro: What have they DONE TO YOU!? I can deal with the color and clothes change. Heck I love the scars, but the Mutton chops!? Come on!
Snarf: While kinda Snarflike he evokes a Pikachu-esque feeling...
Lion-O: They got the colors right... PANTS! Of course they HAD to put on pants on Lion-O... He looks like a teen here... I wonder if they're eliminating the man-child angle on Lion-O... There is something about him that is bugging me... That hairstyle and eyes remind me of someone...

can't put my finger on it...
Speaking of Final Fantasy 7 check this out:
HOLY CRAP! I'd like one of those, but as a display piece... I wouldn't be able to use one of those...

Now back to Thundercats... The new series starts in July and the toys are supposedly for December... I need to see how the 8" "Classic" Thundercats look. (The ones based on the vintage show... Pantless Lion-O FTW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment