Jan 6, 2011

2011 what to expect... odds and ends.

No Hannah Montana Finale in 2010... Stretched out to 2011. Not cool Disney, not cool.
Another December in which my Mattycollector.com order seems to be MIA. Problem is that I have to wait AFTER the January date to open a complaint and see if I can get a replacement. Not cool Mattel... Not Cool at all.

-On the Other hand Robot Chicken's got the Return of Mo-Larr, and Matty is rereleasing (or reselling old CS stock of) Mo-Larr: Eternian Dentist. Where's the Triklops, Scareglow, or Mossman reissues dammit!

-Oh yeah Mephisto is no Longer the EIC of Marvel... I mean Joe Quesada is no longer the EIC of Marvel... His Replacement? Axel Alonso... I have nothing to say about Alonso... But This means that Joephisto is now full-on Chief Creative Officer... The Spider-Rapist is now the keeper of Marvel Continuity... If Freddie Krueger was Real I'd say he's making me live in a nightmare world right now...

-THQ and Mattel are going to be working on some games... Apparently MOTU is in the "To Do List". Aside from the Smackdown! Games and some crappy NES/SNES/Gameboy games my experience with THQ is rather limited... Who knows what the future will bring.

-Soon we will know the Mysterious Female MOTUC figure for May... Here's hoping for it to be one of the "3 mothers"... (Marlena, Sorceress or Queen Angella)

No comments:

Post a Comment